Wendy and Rick, can you type their names under the pictures so everyone can see and know who they are...? I want to do that but I don't know how to get in and do the names and do the news about the conference weekend...
Well, I can do the report - Friday afternoon we got registered and T-shirts, socialized with friends, had deliciouus dinner and a good lecture at the Snow Canyon Seminary building where President Rick Jensen teaches. Our good friend, Ron Burdett was the keynote speaker. Saturday we visited Jacob Hamblin Home in Santa Clara. Pres Jensen, Sister Georgia Slobe and Brother Dave Perkins replaced the hearing full time missionaries to do the explaination in ASL so everyone could understand better. We had 2 cute girl indians dance for us. Then we went back to the Snow Canyon Seminary building for lunch. Then we visited the St. George Tabernacle. Sister Joyanne Burdett and Sister Betty Jones replaced the hearing full time missionaries to do the explaination. We toured in the tabernacle. Then we had one hour free time to do anything we wanted to do! Then we had delicous dinner at the Dixie Seminary building behind Dixie High School. Then some of us went to the temple. About 50 attended. It was very spiritual! Some members who don't have temple recommends went to the Visitor's Center for a tour. Sunday we attended church at the Deaf Branch. Many visitors attended and visited with friends after church and then left for home. It was a wonderful conference weekend! I LOVED it very much! Lets do it again in the near future! :)
I wonder where is the picture of me at altar in the tabernacle? smile. signed by James Adeyemi
ReplyDeleteWendy and Rick, can you type their names under the pictures so everyone can see and know who they are...? I want to do that but I don't know how to get in and do the names and do the news about the conference weekend...
ReplyDeleteWell, I can do the report - Friday afternoon we got registered and T-shirts, socialized with friends, had deliciouus dinner and a good lecture at the Snow Canyon Seminary building where President Rick Jensen teaches. Our good friend, Ron Burdett was the keynote speaker.
ReplyDeleteSaturday we visited Jacob Hamblin Home in Santa Clara. Pres Jensen, Sister Georgia Slobe and Brother Dave Perkins replaced the hearing full time missionaries to do the explaination in ASL so everyone could understand better. We had 2 cute girl indians dance for us. Then we went back to the Snow Canyon Seminary building for lunch. Then we visited the St. George Tabernacle. Sister Joyanne Burdett and Sister Betty Jones replaced the hearing full time missionaries to do the explaination. We toured in the tabernacle. Then we had one hour free time to do anything we wanted to do! Then we had delicous dinner at the Dixie Seminary building behind Dixie High School. Then some of us went to the temple. About 50 attended. It was very spiritual! Some members who don't have temple recommends went to the Visitor's Center for a tour. Sunday we attended church at the Deaf Branch. Many visitors attended and visited with friends after church and then left for home. It was a wonderful conference weekend! I LOVED it very much! Lets do it again in the near future! :)
Liz Perkins
Woops, sorry James -- I guess there were a few that were left off! It is added now!!!
ReplyDelete